Updates and Enhancements
- Wysiwyg is now able to import .MVR files with 3D meshes in. GLB format. (It is still possible to import. MVRs with .3DS meshes.)
- GDTFs that are generated on-the-fly when an MVR file is exported now contain the official GDTF models for “dummy” fixtures. Please note that for the time being, ALL fixtures export with a ‘moving head’ model; more models may be added in the future.
- “Long and thin” fixtures such as strips and tubes, which typically do not feature a yoke, now default to inserting with a Half-Cheeseborough clamp, instead of a C-clamp.
- Additional snap points appear for Truss objects when Truss Snap is enabled.
- Snap points now appear around Truss objects in Isometric View.
- Attach to Motion Object Command: you no longer must access objects’ Properties in order to attach them to motion objects. Instead, select a single motion object along with any number of objects, and either click the EDIT menu and click Attach to Selected Motion Object or simply press = for the selected object(s) to become attached to the selected motion object. (It is not possible to use this command to attach motion objects to other motion objects.)
- Detach Motion Object(s) Command: as with the new Attach command, you no longer need to access objects’ Properties to detach them from motion objects. Select any number of objects that are attached to motion objects instead, and either click the EDIT menu and click Detach Motion Object(s) or simply press – for the selected object(s) to become detached from their motion objects.
- An Insertable was added which allows for the instant addition of 512 DMX Universes to any file.
- A FAL Template was added for Tube and Strip fixtures.
- Custom View Tabs are imported from .wud files that contain them, and new ones no longer disappear.
- Select from Selected now works when performing fixture selections by Focus Object.
- All Truss Thickness options are back in working order.