General Improvements and Updates
- A progress indicator now appears while an .MVR file is being parsed for import (and merge as well).
- Automated search functionality has been added to the Fixture Mapping step of the MVR Import/Merge Wizard.
- In the Fixture Mapping step, it is now possible to filter the fixture list by layer.
- It is no longer possible to rename layers, Positions and Focus Positions that were imported from an .MVR file.
- When mapping fixtures while importing/merging an .MVR file, it is now possible to filter the list by Layer.
- When a fixture is left unmapped during MVR Import/Merge, it is no longer replaced with a “Null (Dummy)” fixture, but with one called PLACEHOLDER. (A Note is automatically added to such fixtures, which specifies what fixtures they replaced and which is visible in these fixtures’ Properties as well as in Spreadsheets. This makes it easy to filter (or sort) based on these fixtures, for the purpose of Replacing them once the necessary Library profile becomes available.)