- Show the Configuration Wizard checkbox is now disabled by default.
In the Configuration Wizard, the checkbox to Show the Configuration Wizard next time is set to off by default.
- Allow Lease Validation Codes to be applied at any time.
Starting with R42, a Lease Validation Code can be applied to a dongle at any time, and no longer restricted to be applied within the 30 days before the current Lease Expiry Date.
- wysiwyg Project enhancements.
If a .wyg file was previously saved as a project, it’s now possible to save it as a regular .wyg file. Also, when opening a Project file, wysiwyg will prompt you if you wish to create the subfolders if they do not already exist.
- wysiwyg R42 supports the latest version of the NDI SDK at time of release, Version 3.7.
- The Import Report Template dialog now has a Sort Alphabetically checkbox for the Reports list.