1. When setting a fixture’s Dimmer value by checking “Use DMX address” in the fixture’s Patch properties, the Dimmer field was set to an invalid value. This issue has been resolved. The Dimmer value will now match the DMX channel.
2. When opening a DWG or DXF file and selecting to convert blocks to fixtures, wysiwyg crashes. This is now fixed. Note that this did not occur when merging a file, only opening it as a new file in wysiwyg.
3. After using Quick Tools to apply Multi-Cable circuit settings to a fixture, performing undo may cause wysiwyg to crash. This is now fixed.
4. With many LED Walls and transparent surfaces in a scene, enabling Screen Glow could lead to visual artifacts in Shaded Views. This is now fixed.
5. The new option to ignore Library Items when creating a Consolidated Mesh was not working correctly. Some library items were still being included in the Consolidated Mesh. This is now fixed. At the same time, the explanatory text has been improved.
6. When at least one DMX-patched LED Wall is selected, Brightness is disabled in the LED Wall properties.
This is now fixed. If selected LED Walls are not patched for intensity, the LED Wall brightness will be changed. If selected LED Walls are patched for intensity (single- or multi-patched), then maximum intensity will be changed. As long as one patched LED Wall is selected, it will only be possible to change Brightness (intensity) and nothing else.
7. After printing to PDF in PRES > Reports or Worksheets using the “Print to PDF” item in the File menu, subsequent print jobs sent to the CAST Software PDF Printer do not prompt for a folder and file name.
This is now fixed. The previous workaround was to perform Batch Print from within wysiwyg.
8. Select Fixtures By Position sub-menu was not listing positions. In CAD > Wireframe, the “Select Fixtures By Position” menu that appears when right-clicking would always have only the two default items but would not display the list of positions. The same menu appears in the Fixture Selection toolbar and the same issue occurred there. This is now fixed.
9. In the Save As dialog, there was no option to save as Vivien 2017. This is now fixed. The file saved will only be compatible with Vivien 2017 Update 1 and later. As before, any .wyg file saved in wysiwyg R38 can be opened in Vivien.