This update also introduces a new Resolution dropdown in the Video Manager, listing supported resolutions for the detected capture card(s). At this time, video resolutions up to 720p (1280×720) are supported.
- At the time of the wysiwyg R39 Update 1 release, testing was completed on the Intensity Shuttle USB, Intensity Pro and Intensity Pro 4k cards.
- In the Video Capture dropdown, select the ‘Blackmagic WDM Capture’ driver and NOT the Decklink video capture drivers
- Though WYSIWYG may be able to connect to multiple BlackMagic Design capture cards at the same time, such setups are not supported for the time being (but may be, in the future). Please connect to only ONE BlackMagic Design capture card at a time.
- Though WYSIWYG may be able to connect to capture cards which are streaming at resolutions greater than 720p, over time the video stream may become unstable, and can lead to a crash.
- Before attempting to connect from WYSIWYG, ensure that BlackMagic capture cards work correctly within the Media Express software installed with the BlackMagic drivers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: you must close MediaExpress and any other software that has connected to the capture card before you run WYSIWYG; otherwise, WYSIWYG will not be able to connect to the video stream.
- For the Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0 card you must select a 16bit-type resolution; for Intensity Pro cards select a 32bit-type resolution.
- Before closing MediaExpress, note the detected resolution and frequency of the incoming video stream. Next, in WYSIWYG select the same resolution in the Video Manager’s Resolution dropdown. If the video does not appear when applied to a Screen, attempt the frequency which is half, e.g. if you tried 60 Hz and it did not work, then try 30 Hz.