Here is a list of all of the enhancements and changes to the CAD Rigging Points feature:
- Added Rigging Points to the Draw Order list in Document Options > Draw Defaults. By default, the Rigging Point objects will be drawn above truss and Fixtures, but the order can be adjusted from this list, like all other object types listed in the Draw Order list.
- Hotkey added for Rigging Points ( ‘ ), i.e. apostrophe key – Since Rigging Points are a common object, we have added a hotkey. Similar to other CAD Objects, (like ‘ P ‘ for Pipe, and ‘ L ‘ for Line).
- Rigging Points will now appear in Isometric View, and can be displayed in Shaded Views, which is controlled by a “Show in Shaded View” checkbox.
- Updated hatching in Rigging Point symbols – Angle and Spacing of the hatch lines are now all consistent.
- Added a new Solid Fill hatching with Color options for a Rigging Point object.
- Added a “Capacity” and “Load” properties – This will allow the user to indicate the Capacity (maximum weight) and Load currently hung from this Rigging Point.
- The new Load properties offer a “Show” checkbox to specify which property is shown, along with Height and a set of Text Justification options. Also, a drop-down offers a way to select between several weight units. The options for weight are: Pounds (“lbs”), Kilograms (“kg”), Metric Tons (“t”).